It’s a day for Thanksgiving today. While I am a little sad that I am not in California at my Grandma’s house, I am thankful for a lot of things.
I am thankful for…
- Bryan and our marriage. I married my best friend and I love the opportunity to share this life together.
- My home and making it cozy
- My dogs including the new addition of Lucille
- My family. Though we live far apart, I wouldn’t be who I am without them.
- My amazing group of friends here in Denver
- Living in Denver
- The Brewery and watching Bryan create his dream job
- Denver Broncos for giving me a wonderful tradition every Sunday
- Yoga and the opportunity to go as much as I want to
- The time I spent with both my Grandpas who aren’t on this earth anymore
- Christmas time coming
Hope your holiday is full of yummy delicious food and your own traditions.